Monday, August 22, 2005

wow...

Aidan, me, and Addison

Ok, so it has been forever since I have posted. But for the past 3 weeks I have been in Vancouver, British Columbia, with my granparents, aunt, and cousins. You see, my aunt is sick and cannot take care of her 2 little boys by herself, so when her nanny had to go back to Mexico, I went up there to help out. She ended up going to Hong Kong for 10 days to be with her husband who had been there for 3 months training for his captain's license. (He's a pilot.) Anyways, my grandma moved into my aunt's house with me and the boys for those 10 days, and we took care of the kids. I am not going to lie, it was a lot of constant hard work. Those boys don't stop from when they get up in the morning at 7 am and go to bed at 7 pm. Aidan is 5, going to be 6 in November, and acts like he is 47. Addison is 2, going to be 3 in November. He is SO cute! Aidan was quite a handful and drove me crazy, to say the least, but he had his redeeming moments that made wrestling with him day in and day out worth it. Addie was just sweet all the time. Each morning at breakfast, it wouldn't matter if I had just rolled out of bed or already taken my shower and was ready for the day, he would rub my arm and say "I wike [like] all of you!" Talk about stealing my heart! Aidan also had his times with me that made me realize that he wasn't out of contro, just young and in the process of learning about life. I mean, who of us isn't? I had my 19th birthday while I was there, and the boys were so cute, they wanted to make sure that I had purple everything because I told them that it was my favorite color. They gave me a crown to wear at my birthday dinner; they are so cute! :) Anyways, I am home now and trying to get everything in order before I head back to Furman! Yay! I cannot wait to see everyone! Oh how I have missed you! I will be back on September 2 for RAR training, so just a few short weeks!

Addison, me, and Aidan on my birthday!

No comments: