This is such a day of celebration - He is risen!!! Be sure to remember how amazing Jesus is!!!
So I am in Louisville, KY, with Whitney and her family. Their house is so cool - it is over 100 years old! I have had a great time here - I am so grateful for how hospitable and warm her family has been. It's hard not being home for Easter, but being here has felt like a sort of home. And I have gotten some much needed rest, not just sleep, but just time away from everything. SO good. I did get a bit of a sunburn at Will's lacrosse game yesterday, but not too bad - some color for my pale white skin, so that is also good. Tuesday I have to give a 10-min speech that I haven't finished writing, so that will be fun to do tomorrow night when we get back to Furman. I really don't want to work for another month and a half. Ugh. I want summer to be here now. Sort of. I am torn, as always. But I am grateful for the warm weather - I love spring!!! Ok, I can think of nothing more to say for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment