Thursday, August 24, 2006
16 days...
There are 16 more days until I leave for Furman. This morning Kaylah moved into her dorm - I didn't get to go help her move in because today was my last day of babysitting!!! I enjoyed being able to spend time with the kids this summer, but I think this break from them will be great for us. I love them and can't wait to see them at Christmas, or whenever I come home next. I am really going to miss Necole. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that we have been friends for over 5 years now, and other times it is hard to believe that that is all - like, I feel like I've known her forever. I couldn't ask for a better friend....and she is going to freaking Australia. I have to get there at some point. That point will be when I have enough money to get there, after Furman and Italy. ...sigh... It could be a while. I'm just going to have to make the most of the time we have left together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment