Monday, October 02, 2006

I survived.

I survived the retreat! Barely....

No, not really, it wasn't that bad. But it's over, so I don't care. It definately made me appreicate my friends more, though I did meet a few cool kids that I hung out with. At some point in the near future I will have to have them over for dinner, but not this week. Tonight was the only night this week I will be able to make a real dinner and have people over, which I did. I am so proud of my fettuccini alfredo success tonight. No more mac and paste! :) Though the garlic bread was a bit intense and the broccoli could have been more steamed, I thought it was pretty good, and so did my guests, I think.

This week is going to be super busy for me. Tomorrow I have normal stuff, including EVM and Engage, but I am also going to film Reilly for my Broadcast Journalism class. Then Wednesday is going to be CRAZY!! Just look at this schedule:

9-10: work
10-11: rhetoric
11-12: work
12-1: religion
1-3: broadcast journalism
3-5: EVM orientation group
5-6: religion study group
6-11:30: dinner at Erin's then Kappa Rage

Yeah, I will not stop from 9 AM to 11:30 PM! Oh, the chaos we call college life! I like keeping busy though, it keeps me from getting homesick or lonely. Only 10 days until Mom and Deborah get here!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Italy countdown: 97 days

No comments: