I am finally better - still taking an antibiotic though.
This next weekend is fall break - I cannot wait! I am going to Raleigh with Esther and Jonathan, specifically so that I can visit Duke Divinity School. Can you believe that I am already looking at graduate schools?! Freaks me out....
I am enjoying this year, though I miss some people who are no longer here - and at the same time, could do without some people who are still here. :) Making the most of it all though, and having fun.
I miss my family and can't wait until Thanksgiving when I get to see them again! Oh, and I guess I will see Deborah the week before when she comes to visit. :)
Friends at Furman are good, though sometimes I feel like all the drama that I put everyone through the past couple years is circling back and now I am the one providing support in times of crisis, whether or not I fully understand why things are so hard for some people. Good practice for a chaplain, eh? No, I am actually glad to be the one helping out now rather than having to depend on others for so much as I have in the past. I felt like a burden in the past and now I am the one who can help lessen the loads of the people who helped me shoulder my burdens. That was almost poetic...
No comments:
Post a Comment