Thursday, March 27, 2008

Big News...

I feel like this is an incredibly impersonal way to let you all know about my recent life decisions, but since I am unsure as to who reads this, I am going to go ahead and tell you all. Just pretend this is a very personal conversation, and I am telling you and you alone. :)

I am going to Vanderbilt Divinity School this fall!! I sent in my letter to the Admissions Office yesterday, so it is official. I will be moving to Nashville at the end of the summer, but I have no idea when, where or with whom. Obviously I have a lot of details to iron out, but at least I know where to start. Thanks to all of you who have prayed and coached me through this discernment process. I am glad that this major decision is over and done, and I thank God for closing and opening doors for me that made it crystal clear that I should be going to VDS.

Now if I can only muster up some enthusiasm for my last two classes at Furman...

1 comment:

Kaylah Woody said...

YAY Selah!!! Can I come to Nashville with you... I hate Greeley.