Thursday, June 16, 2011

Me and the Boyfriend

I have done a terrible job of keeping up with posting on here, and I have quite a few things about which I need to post, but I am going to try to space them out so it seems like I post regularly, at least for a few days.

So where to start? I think I'll start with my favorite news of all the news I have.

His name is Andy, and he's super awesome. Don't we look cute in our matching sunglasses? Yep, I get to call this cute guy my boyfriend!

It's a funny story how we realized our mutual feelings for one another. Abridged version: friends in divinity school, keep in touch after graduation via texting, share a love for Dexter, text all the time, and suddenly realize we like each other. He's just so great, and I can't believe it took me three years to recognize it.

But, the timing was perfect, and we're super happy that we get to be together now, even though he's not here in Charleston. Thankfully we live in the 21st century, so we have Skype! And he is coming  for a summer vacation in Charleston in July! (That has nothing to do with the 21st century, but it is very exciting.)

Here are a few more cute photos of us when I got to visit with him in Nashville as Mom and I drove across country. (That will be a separate post, no worries.)

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about this guy, if you can't tell.


He's totally winking in this one. What a charmer.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Ummmm, I just have no idea what to say. Who are you, and what have you done with my sister??

Anonymous said...

I agree with Deborah...never seen you like this!

Damara said...

I also agree... never seen you like this but LOVING IT!!! Especially the part where I totally called it. Super happy for you, lady!