Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Well, for all of you who doubt that it gets warm in Colorado, you should know that all this week it has been 96-99 degrees. I don't think that we broke 100, but we sure are close. And it isn't supposed to cool down anytime soon. Man am I glad that I work in an air-conditioned building. However, our house doesn't have air conditioning, so it gets really warm inside. But the nights cool off to the 60s, so once you fall asleep at night, it becomes a comfortable temperature for you to wake up to. :) This weekend I am doing something very daring, but I won't tell you what until I do it just to make sure that I don't chicken out first! But be looking at this Saturday night or Sunday morning to find out the big news!!!
I am SOOOOOO ready to be done with my job - I am running out of things to do and am tired of asking people for things that I wouldn't want to donate if I were them. But my last day will be Wednesday, July 27, and then I am off to Vancouver for 3 weeks! I am so excited to see my adorable little cousins! I will definately be posting pictures of them when I get there. I hope everyone's summer is going well! I can't wait to see everyone again back at good ol' FU!!!
P.S. Kristin, this picture is for you! :) hahahahaha

No comments: