Thursday, September 15, 2005

FCA...

Well, tonight was the first FCA of the new school year. It was so good to be back there. I love Furman and the people here! Ahhh... Tomorrow is the My Tie dance, and Kristin and I don't have dates. That's ok though, because the ties we wanted are already gone to freshmen, so I guess that is how it is supposed to work. We will have fun and take care of our freshmen and make sure that they have fun too! Whether or not their date is a bust, we know that they can survive and we will help them!! Yay!! Did I mention that I have started playing ultimate frisbee? I've only played 4 times, but I really like it. Today was a good day because I actually caught the disc once and was able to successfully pass it off to one of my own teammates. :) I was so happy. Esther, Jonathan, Emily and Scott also played. Well, there were a lot of other people too, but those are the only ones I already knew. I really should get Esther or someone to just spend some time teaching me to throw a frisbee correctly. I get so frustrated when I can't catch or throw it. I rarely get thrown to, but I wouldn't throw it to me if I had the choice. At least I try, eh? Well, it is late and I still have homework to do. Good night to all, and I love getting comments, so please leave one!

No comments: