Friday, December 02, 2005

i love classical music....

...but 3 hours of the Messiah is pushing it. That is what I did tonight. I sat through 3 hours of classical music. It was very good, but it was also very long. I loved the part that goes "for unto us a child is born..." and of course, the Hallelujah chorus. And now I am so tired.

Anyways, the past few days at work I have been listening to some CDs from the MILL that Mom sent me (the Detour series). They are SO good! They really have helped me realize that I need to focus not on myself, but on the Lord. And it is best to just lean on Him and not worry about my life and stress about making perfect plans that will probably be interrupted at some point. I have really had a lot more peace in my heart these past few days. It's so good.

And I am so grateful for my friends - I cannot even say how grateful. The fact that I have been able to toss around ideas about my life and life in general with them is amazing. I really feel that I can really be me with them, and it will all be ok. That's probably one of the best feelings in the world. So basically I just want to send a shout out to my friends that have listened to my randomness the past week and don't think I've completely lost it (at least I think you still think I'm sane). I love y'all!

And to my family, I love you! And I will see you in 12 days! Now I am off to bed - I spend way too much time on this computer....

No comments: