Sunday, December 11, 2005

my family!

Ok, so I pretty much have the best looking family ever! Check out this picture!













Anyways, last night a group of 23 of us went ice skating! It was so much fun! I did fall a few times and now have a nasty bruise on my left knee, but I still had a blast!







Ice skating with Courtney and Lori-Beth!






Also yesterday I went to the Appalachian State/Furman football playoff game at ASU, which was so much fun, until we lost. It was so sad - mostly I felt so bad for the players. They played well and worked so hard; it hardly seems fair that they had to lose. And it was the longest bus ride to Boone, NC. It was only 3 hours on the way there, but it took 4 to get back. I was so tired, but I still went ice skating. :)






Evan, me, Spencer and Scott at the game!








The only final I have left is chemistry, and that is on Tuesday. I am DREADING it! But I keep trying to dwell on the thought that after this test, I will never have to look at chemistry ever again!! YES!!!!! And I get to go home on Wednesday - I am SO ready for a break....I cannot even tell you....ok, I should go study. haha, yeah right....

No comments: