Monday, January 09, 2006

so it's been a long time...

so it's been a really long time since i last wrote on here....obviously.... anyways, i survived fall term, and came out with pretty good grades, and finally got to go home! not that much happened at home - just hanging out with the family and saw a few friends. a really mellow time. i was really glad to be home and with family, but again i realized how much i love my friends at furman. i am so blessed! thank God for AIM, that's all i have to say!

"I love technology, not as much as you, you see,
but I still love technology, always and forever..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... if you can tell me what movie that is from, well, good job. if you can't you need to watch it ASAP!!! :)

So now I'm back at school, and I sure didn't have much time to warm back up to the swing of things - just jump right back in! I am taking religion 22 (New Testament and Early Christianity) and spanish 21 - which means, when I am done with this term, I am done with spanish!!!! yay!!!! i think i am going to like my classes though, they seem pretty good. yep.

oh, and the super fun thing that i got to do as soon as i got back from break was go to the pi kapp closed night with andrew! we went to dinner at trio's with some other people, then to the place where the dance was. there was a really inspirational speech by the pi kapp president - it made me want to join! haha anyways, i got over wanting to join a fraternity, and then we danced! yay! it was a lot of fun! i'll get the pictures from andrew and post them ASAP. yeah, i was really glad that i got to go with him - super fun!

and yes, kaylah, he is my theater friend, which you love, i know. :) but thanks to you, i don't think his theater stuff is weird! who knew that you would have that influence on me! :)

to my family: i love you and miss you! i am praying about the house! (and i will try to post more often!)

No comments: