Thursday, February 02, 2006
school never ends...
This is how I feel - like school never ends. Yeah, I know, time flies, and I cannot believe that I am almost done with winter term of my sophomore year of college, but in the middle of it all, it seems interminably long! Yesterday I had the realization that I do the same thing every day. I read about religion and spanish EVERY DAY!!! And I may do other things too, but I work in the same office, go to the same classes, eat in the same places and talk to the same people. Every day. The monotony has become tedious. I love Furman and my friends, don't get me wrong, but I need a break!!! Thank goodness I get to go home for spring break! I don't know how I would handle just doing something for a week. But I get to go see the new house and possibly see my grandparents (hopefully I'll get my own room though!) along with the rest of my family. Unfortunately, I am going to be working for that week, but I am trying to be grateful for the opportunity to make some money.....even though I hate construction.....I know that I will NOT be doing that for the rest of my life!!! Last night I was telling one of my friends that I just feel kafskdskhdaksddkssda, in other words, unsettled. Just bleh inside. But seriously, I can't describe it other than sakjfhdsfakhasfdhdassaskruiwwe. haha That looks funny. Say it really fast and you will understand. And with a bit of a German accent. Yeah, that works. Ok, back to my monotonous life of religion, spanish and financial aid. I hate homework....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment