Sunday, May 29, 2005
Champions!!!!
All I have to say is that the Furman baseball team swept the entire SoCon tournament! They defeated Georgia Southern last night 5-4 thanks to a 7th inning rally! I am so proud! Obviously they were very excited as well, and Courtney told me a little bit about their celebration last night. Chiles 300 also had a great night last night! We had $500 leftover in hall funds, so we went to The Beaded Frog to make jewlery, then to Moe's for dinner, then to The Melting Pot for chocolate fondue! It was so fun! I made a necklace and earrings for Heather's wedding, and I have to say, they look expensive, not like they cost $12.02, which they did! :) Then when we all got back, we had about an hour long dance party in Annie's room! Let me just say, it was probably one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had - I will not go into detail! But it was so fun and I am going to miss all these girls so much! I am so glad that I came to Furman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment