Tuesday, May 10, 2005

OH MY GOSH!!!

I cannot believe that I almost forgot to post this! Guess what?!? Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger got married yesterday! What the heck? Doesn't that seem like the most random thing ever? Well, it pretty much turned my day upside down. I mean, I get out of philosophy talking about the bodymind experience in Japanese Buddhism, and I get a message from Mom telling me this news. I almost ran to my room to check the news and see if her information was correct, and lo and behold, it is! haha That's so great! We were just talking this weekend, wondering why Kenny hadn't tied the knot yet. Well, now he has! Yay for Kenny and Renee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Selah,
You are now an offical techy. It looks cool! I love You.
Dad.

Anonymous said...

selah -

kenny & renne?!! now that's a double family income!! :)

great photos - we miss you lots & i'm so glad you're laughing lots!