Wednesday, May 25, 2005
YAY BASEBALL!!!!
Today was the first day of the SoCon Baseball Tournament. Furman went in at 8th place, and that means we played College of Charleston at 1st place. They swept us earlier in the year, so needless to say, the game was a bit intimidating. However, the amazing Furman baseball team beat their opponent this afternoon!!!! I was watching on the internet via a play-by-play thing, so I almost felt a part of it!!! Kristin and I were cheering in our room when they won, which is really funny because if anyone walked by, they would have heard us cheering for no apparent reason. We were just watching our computer screens; there was no sound. So we advance to the next round of the tournament knowing that we can beat anyone if we could beat CofC. If you care to know, we play tomorrow at 4 pm. You can guarantee that I will be watching on the internet and possibly listening on the radio! Yay! Tonight, tomorrow and Friday will be dedicated to studying for finals and momentary breaks to cheer for the baseball team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment