Sunday, October 23, 2005

Homecoming!

Last night was homecoming! We had the football game versus Elon yesterday afternoon, which we won 45-6. Not too intense. Then we had the dance! Yay! We had a group of 25 people, some with dates, some without, go out to Flat Rock Grill and then to the Hyatt, where FUSAB's dance was. It was a lot of fun. The group was kind of random - mostly freshmen from Chambrell 500, but also quite a few of Kristin and my friends who are upperclassmen. I liked it a lot. And I loved my dress! It is Courtney's and she had never worn it, so it was brand new! Here are some pics from the game and then last night! I will have more pictures from the game to post later! Much love to all of you who actually still read this!
with the Paladin at the game!
Kristin and I all ready to go!our group! Courtney, Kristin and Iour table at dinner Polly and I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like homecoming was a great event and you were beautiful - the dress was gorgeous and i loved the price!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...Selah you are so beautiful and I miss you.