Thursday, October 27, 2005

more posts to come...

This morning I was shown a very large error on my part. I failed to post anything about parents' weekend. I am ashamed. It was a great weekend and I love having my family here, but somehow it slipped my mind to post about it. This afternoon when I get back to my room I will post a summary and some pictures. Again, I am truly ashamed. Much love to my family...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw...i feel so loved and truly missed. i love you soooooooooo much and i can't wait to see you at Christmas!

-deborah

Anonymous said...

selah -
thanks for noticing we travelled across country to share in your world ... it's sunday afternoon and we're still waiting for the photos! ... love the blog spot and the updates ... hope your weekend was great!

much love,
the forgotten ones