Tuesday, October 25, 2005

wow

Ok, I read this on one of my friends' instant messanger profiles, and it amazed me. Imagine this from a woman's point of view, and this is me. Let me know what you think!


If I were intellectual like Einstein, would you be fascinated by me?
If I were articulate like Martin Luther King Jr., would you listen to me?
If I were funny like Chris Farley, would you laugh at me?
If I were handsome like Jude Law, would you look at me?
If I were charming like Casanova, would you be drawn to me?
If I were rich like Bill Gates, would you be happier with me?
If I were godly like David, would you be more spiritually satisfied with me?
If I were passionate like Solomon, would you burn for me?
If I were strong like Samson, would you feel more safe with me?
If I were powerful like Bush, would you feel more secure with me?
If I could sing like Sinatra, would you swoon for me?
If I were athletic like Michael Jordan, would you be excited with me?
If I were talented like Beethoven, would you be amazed by me?
If I were all these things, would you notice me?
Would you love me then?
Would I be worth the risk then?
I want to be special, but I can only be what I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and the shoutout.

Anonymous said...

hey big sis
nice, but I kinda like ya the way you are. ;)