I have spent more time with Kaylah's friends and their families this past week than I ever would have thought possible. Today alone I went to 3 graduation parties for people that I barely know. But it was ok, something to do, I guess. No, I really do like a lot of her friends, but I can only mingle and small-talk so much. And we have 2 more parties tomorrow. Gosh....
I think I am going to go to the Rascal Flatts concert in July. That means I will not only see Michael Buble, but also Rascal Flatts - two of my favorite artists! This could be a great summer. Except for work, obviously... At least work keeps me busy and doesn't allow me to sit around and wonder why I didn't have the plethera of friends in high school like Kaylah does. All I can say is I am beyond grateful for the friends that I have here - I would be miserable without them! I love you guys! And I still miss Furman, though I am enjoying no work.....until I order my textbooks for the summer work I have to do for Italy. Ugh. Oh well, it will be worth it.
Random thought, I am super excited about the apartment next year!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment