I love Sundays at home. I went to church this morning....oh how I love New Life. :) And I hung out with Necole and Missy. We decided on Friday night after the Mill that we would try out the Mill Sunday school because Rob Brendle was going to be speaking. So we go this morning, and I am not kidding, there were 13 people there, including us. For a college ministry that boasts of 1000 people, it was pathetic. And Rob Brendle wasn't speaking. So we left and went to the main service, but we had already missed the worship part, so we stayed for the worship part of the second service. And I got to take care of this little boy named Trey while his mom sang in choir! He is just over a year old and absolutely adorable.....and he fell asleep on my shoulder. :) Times like these I really like little kids, but other times, they really smell bad and are obnoxious. Anyways, it was fun.
Yesterday we worked in the yard for a while, then I went with Kaylah to her friend Kate's senior piano recital. It was really good, but REALLY long. Then my family went to a wedding at 5. Josh and Jaime got married (I don't even know Josh, and I sort of know Jaime). She graduated from Kaylah's high school in 2004. I swear, there are so many people my age who are married or getting married. But it was the first wedding that I have been to a while that I was like, ok, this isn't too weird that they are getting married. Then it was weird that I thought that. And I figured out that I am the exact same age as my mom was when she got married!!!! Ahhhh!!! I cannot even imagine getting married right now! Especially since I am not even dating anyone....hehe yeah, that would make a huge difference.
Today I am home, maybe going out with Necole, maybe not. I am still working on my scrapbook of last year's pictures, so that is fun for me. I just turn on the TV, and sit and work on my scrapbook, and don't even have any idea what is on the TV, but I like the background noise. So yeah, that is today. And tomorrow I start working with my dad. Woo hoo. No. I just have to keep reminding myself that this is all for Italy. Italy, Italy, Italy.....
I am enjoying home, but I miss you Furman people....more than you know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment