Wednesday, June 14, 2006
sawdust and sweat
Yes, today was filled with sawdust and sweat. It was 96 degrees here, though really low humidity, but still really hot. I love it. The part I don't love was the construction work. However, we didn't work in the basement all day, rather I got to go to a business networking lunch. It was quite interesting. There were some really weird business people there, and I definately decided that I don't want to go into business. Ha. Then we started trimming out a basement. As much as I hate it, I am really good at it. Dad said I was the best one on the job site - haha even better than stinky Mark. Literally, he needs to shower. The next 3 days I am going to be babysitting. We'll see how this goes....little kids....I haven't been around them in forever, soooooo....let's hope I still want to have kids someday when this is all over. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment