Once more it is the weekend; I cannot believe how fast time is flying. We've already been in class for a month - we are one third of the way done with spring term! Each day I am surprised with the date; it sounds stupid, I know, but it's unbelievable that tomorrow is the last day of March.
The weather this week has been beautiful, and that has helped my mood a lot. I still am having my discontented blues, but overall I am doing soooo much better compared to when I first got back to Furman. I think what would really just finish things off and make me feel a-ok would be a good fight. Sounds weird, but letting off some steam would be great for me right now. I would have to fight with someone who would fight back and not get offended though. We'll see how that works out. Regarding schoolwork, I have loads of reading every night, and more on the weekends because I have to catch up with whatever I didn't do over the week, which adds up. I really need to cut back on the procrastination if I expect to get all my reading done.
So my Easter plans have changed a bit - instead of going to see Andrew R. in Fredericksburg, I am going to go home with Whitney to Louisville, KY. I am actually very excited - I went home with her for Easter last year and had a great time and I love her family, so I am really looking forward to that break.
Tonight I am going to dinner with some girls from the Italy trip - soooo excited!! And then I am going to go see "Blades of Glory" - one of the only movies I am willing to pay for, so it had better not disappoint! I doubt it will though - Will Ferrell + Jon Heder + Jenna Fischer = a winning combination. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment